Monday, September 22, 2008

DRAUPADI AUNTY, meditation, spiritual life...continued

so I had started going for meditation and I was not knowing how is it helping me, but I was feeling good. I was getting more confident and relaxed and most important being truthful was easy and simple. Thus the spiritual journey had started.

But I was very possessive about the time spent on the weekends. My saturdays meant to be keeping awake till two , three or four in the night. And many times I used to go to sleep early and at those times friend H used to wake me up and we used to talk or roam.

So sunday morning group meditation was a question that how shall i be able to manage that. So when AUNTY used to say , Jitesh you are coming to the satsangh on the sunday!, I used to say yes but internally it used to be that i wont be going. But the seed of change was such that even after keeping very awake till late in the night also I used to have fresh feeling for group meditation and I used to be there.

For almost two years it used to be half an hour meditation session with AUNTY wherein she used to sit in meditation and I used to sit in meditation. And result was fantastic I was transforming into a person who was getting better to the self or inner being.

There are many persons who had got initiated with her help into meditation on heart as she was trainer since the year 1975. And thus I felt like putting few words about her. As she had been the instrument of nature to bring spiritual seed into many persons yet she was a simple housewife who had brought up her children , who had taken care of her home. And comes one day her earthly journey is over.

Her one dialogue I shall like mention here, ' samay bahoot kimati hai .'

1 comment:

Manjushree Abhinav said...

Yes, I understand perfectly well. How can we ever repay the debt to our Guru? By not forgetting them? By keeping the teaching alive in our being?
When a teacher passes away, one can feel totally lost, as one is very alone in the grief. This is the time to realize that the teacher never ever leaves you.
Having said that, it is okay to miss the physical presence of a cherished person, and to cry.