Thursday, September 25, 2008

prakash , prayer , and power of prayer

In the afternoon when I was taking tea, I called my son and told him that today onwards we shall start reading the books together so his reading speed increases. And suddenly he was very happy when I said him so.

I asked him why he was so happy when I had said so. He told me that in the school in the morning he had prayed that he needs to develop capacity to read fast. And God had listened to him as I told him that I shall start reading books with him. He was very happy with the effect of his prayer.

Life is a lovely mystery, it unfolds each day with more love and love and love provided we love it.

a very good sms I had received
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL .... [*}




* CONDITIONS APPLY

1 comment:

Manjushree Abhinav said...

Wow, one more Papa blogger! Today must be father's day. :)